Are You a Candidate for
Laser Hair Treatment?
- Low-Level Laser Therapy is intended for men and women with thinning hair or pattern baldness caused by a hereditary condition.
- We also recommend L.L.L.T. to hair surgery patients to strengthen and help speed up the re-growth of transplanted follicles.
- To determine whether one is a candidate for laser hair therapy, you would need to be consulted by one of our hair specialists to analyse your scalp and follicles.
Book a FREE Hair Assessment Now
Laser Hair Therapy
How Low-Level Laser Therapy (L.L.L.T) Works
- Low-Level Laser Therapy works by stimulating the hair follicles, penetrating approximately 2-3mm under the scalp.
- Increases cell metabolism and the health of blood vessels in the scalp for thick, supple and more resilient hair.
- Stabilizes hair loss and promotes hair regrowth by stimulating follicles from the resting phase to the growing phase
- Promotes vascularity in the scalp, distributing oxygen and nutrients to the follicles
- Increases melanin production in the hair follicles, darkening grey hairs
- Stimulate the sebaceous glands for silkier looking hair.
Real People Real Results
This male client has completed 3 months of his 6 month laser therapy program. He is seeing amazing results with 50% growth already.
This elderly male client has completed 4 months of his 8 month laser therapy program. Hair is starting to become thicker, stronger and more healthy.
This middle aged female client has completed an 8 month laser therapy program. Her results have been extremely positive.